The sun still rises late here in Northern Germany at the beginning of February and as much as I long for the early morning sun and longer days I do enjoy the coziness of the winter time.
A bowl of warm and creamy oatmeal with a cup of hot tea or coffee warms my body and gives me a great start into the day.
1 cup rolled oats
2 Tbsp raisins
1 Tbsp peanut butter
2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/4 cup milk
How to cook the oatmeal
- Cut your apple into small chunks.
- Give all your ingredients into a cook pot and stir.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Remove the pot immediately from the heat and set aside.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth.Edith Sitwell
If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram here.
I also have this recipe on my YouTube channel here.